Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
Q) How can one return or exchange the product bought from the website?
A) Mumuso has easy return/exchange policies. However, the company reserves the right to consider all sales made at any point as final sales which are not subject to return, refund, exchange, or repair. To be eligible for a return, in any case –
- The returns need to be initiated by the customer within 72 hours from the time of delivery of the product that one wishes to return.
- There should be a valid reason for requesting a return for an item.
- The item must be in the same condition that the customer received in, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. A purchase invoice, received physically or via email, is also needed mandatorily.
- The request will be scrutinized and considered from all aspects before getting approved.
In case of a defective product which shall be confirmed by us once we receive a proper explanation and pictures citing the problem, MUMUSO will be happy to determine an exchange or a return, provided that:
- the defective product is returned in its original condition when the purchase was made.
- the defective product is returned with its original receipt, and packaging
- the defective product is returned within 3 days after the item(s) are delivered.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned. Products may be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of the product delivered or incorrect product delivered.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, viz. products related to Cosmetics, Skincare, and Personal Care. Returns are not accepted on Sale items and Gift Cards. In case of any questions or concerns about a specific item, customers can get in touch with the customer support executive through Call/WhatsApp at +91 7044042233 or Email at email@example.com.
A request for an exchange can be initiated only if the product wished to be returned, is similar to the product you wish to exchange. In case of any event wherein a customer wants an entirely different product, MUMUSO shall reserve the right to initiate any such exchange requests.
Q) Is any proof required to process the return /replacement/ exchange requests?
A) An Unboxing Video is mandatory as proof for damage and missing/lost-in-transit cases. Therefore, an unboxing video has to be recorded in clear lighting when a package is received and opened.
If customers find some defects in their products, or if a product different from your order is sent, a replacement or exchange can be requested. If one of many multiple orders is missing from the delivery, a claim can be made for the product undelivered.
However, in each case, a properly captured video of sequential unwrapping of the product is essential. In absence of that, the claim cannot be proceeded with. A replacement/exchange/refund request cannot be accepted, if the video produced is edited or paused.
The unboxing video should show the damaged/defective/wrong/missing product or its parts, along with the packing slip existing outside of the package. The unboxing video and pictures of the products need to be e-mailed by the customer, along with the Order ID number and related details, no more than 72 hours from the receipt date. Then, the product that one wants to exchange needs to be sent to the address that customer will receive in his/her e-mail. It is to be noted that used products cannot be returned or exchanged.
Q) How can one get a refund?
A) Mumuso has got you covered! Once a returned product is received, in its original packaging and condition with the invoice, a refund will be initiated to the original payment method (in case of pre-paid transactions), or to the customer’s bank account within 48 hours. Please note that products that have been purposely tampered with or products with missing price tags shall not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- For payments done through credit/debit cards or net banking, the refund will be processed to the same account from which the payment was made within 48 business hours of the products being received back. It may take 2-3 additional business days for the amount to reflect in one’s account.
- For cash on delivery transactions, a bank transfer will be initiated against the refund amount against the billing details shared by customers. This process will be completed within 48 business hours of receiving the products back and the related bank details via email. It will take additional 2-3 business days for the amount to reflect in the customer’s account.
Q) What happens if an order is cancelled?
A) If a customer wants to cancel a part of one’s order or the entire order, the amount will be refunded to him/her only if the mentioned items have not been shipped. Post shipping, any cancellations whatsoever will be the sole responsibility of the customer and Mumuso shall not be liable to refund the amount.
In case of cancellation before shipment, it generally takes 24-48 Hours business hours to process the refund after receiving a cancellation request.
For initiating a return or refund request, customers can write at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/WhatsApp - +91 7044042233. Please note that proper pictures of the product showcasing the defect and a written explanation about the details of the defect are required, when a return or refund request is initiated.