Welcome to Mumuso! We believe in complete transparency and value the trust you place in us. Hence we maintain and assert on the importance of keeping the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information collecting, gathering and dissemination/transmission practices.
- The type of data or information that you share with or provide to Company and that Company collects from you;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from you;
- Company’s information security practices and policies; and
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
“user” shall mean any natural or legal person who accesses or uses the Website and in the event that a natural person is representing a business entity, reference to such terms shall include a reference to the business entity. When you use our Website, your personal information is accumulated in our cache as a result of our storing and collection of your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, hassle-free, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to modify our Website to make your experience risk-free and uncomplicated.
- In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
- Wherever possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You are always open to not provide information by choosing to not use a particular service or feature on the Website.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We utilise this information to carry out internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour which enables us to understand better, protect and serve our users. This information is assembled, compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
- This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on the Website, then your credit card data may be stored in compliance with the industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits. However in this case, you may not be able to use certain features on the Website and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
- If you choose to buy from us on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
- In case of transactions with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- If you choose to leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
USE OF DEMOGRAPHIC/ PROFILE DATA/ YOUR INFORMATION
To comply with the services that you request, we use personal information provided by you to us.
- We use the personal information you provide to Mumuso on the website to market to you. In case of scenarios wherein you do not wish to be notified about it, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, keep you informed about our online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; tailor your experience so that it is smooth and fuss free; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- With your due consent, we will also have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information. We may, at any point of time, pertaining to the need of the hour, share this data with our affiliates. In light of any event wherein you do not wish to provide consent to the use of such data, we will stop collection of the aforementioned data but will continue to store the data and use it for internal purposes to further improve our services.
- In our sustained efforts to continuously maintain and effectively improve our product and service offerings, we amass and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used by us to help us identify you and gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level, etc). We use this data to customise your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content as per your preferences.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS ENTITIES (IN CASE OF MERGING/ SHARED ASSETS/SALE OF ASSETS/TRANSFER)
- We may share the personal information that you provide us with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may also market to you as a result of such sharing on our part, unless you explicitly opt-out of it.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties. We acknowledge that such communication from our end may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose/expose/reveal your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without acquiring your explicit consent.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Mumuso is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- In order to safeguard the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, our Website has stringent security measures.
- Whenever the need to change or access your account information arises from you end, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all our users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications pertaining to marketing and promotions from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all www.mumuso.co.in lists and newsletters, please visit and click on unsubscribe.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services they may deem of interest to you.
- is clear and easily accessible and provides statements of the Company’s policies and practices with respect to Information that we shall collect, disseminate, store and use;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
Mumuso strives to safeguard you from any fraudulent activities and promises to provide full security and secrecy to your Personal Information. However, we urge you to be careful while sharing your Personal Information with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or wilful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.