USE OF THE PLATFORM
Welcome to www.mumuso.co.in ("Site" or "MUMUSO "). The website/domain name www.mumuso.co.in, hereby referred to as Platform is owned and operated by MUMUSO RETAIL PRIVATE LIMITED a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 4/1, Middleton Street, Sikkim Commerce House, 6th Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071.
Refund and Return Policy (together "Policies") as modified and amended from time to time.
- If You transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transactions.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your access to this Platform and material available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction, in or through which you access or view the platform or such material.
This site is to be used by adults only. MUMUSO or its associates do not knowingly collect information from minors. In case of accessing, browsing, or usage of any features or services embedded in the Platform by any minor, we will automatically deem it to have been governed under the supervision of their guardians.
You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to MUMUSO.
PRODUCT AND SERVICES INFORMATION
MUMUSO attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the product on the Platform. However, we do not guarantee that the product description, colour, information or any other content of the product uploaded on the Platform is accurately and completely updated, reliable, or error-free. The Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The product pictures are indicative and may or may not match the actual product.
MUMUSO reserves the right to correct, adjust, modify, reorganize, change or update information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order has been submitted) without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the product or services on the Platform.
MUMUSO endeavours with utmost efforts to provide accurate product and pricing information. However inaccuracies and errors may occur, which may be subject to change at the sole discretion of MUMUSO.
MUMUSO cannot confirm the price of the product until you make the order. If a product/service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to any technical error, MUMUSO shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any placed for that product/ service, unless the product has already been delivered to you. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, MUMUSO may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of any such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been delivered, your offer will not be deemed accepted and MUMUSO will have the right to modify the price of the product/ service and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration or placing of the order or cancel the order and notify you of any such cancellation. In the event that MUMUSO accepts your order, the same shall be debited to your credit card/ debit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to MUMUSO’s dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed to your credit / debit card account.
Availability of the products and prices listed for the same on the Platform are subject to change at the sole discretion of MUMUSO without prior notice. MUMUSO may cease to manufacture, produce or sell any product at any given point of time on the platform. In the event, MUMUSO is unable to deliver the product to you on time or at all, you will be notified by an e-mail and your order will be automatically canceled due to unavailability of the product or at your instructions due to failure to deliver the product on the expected time of delivery by our delivery partners. MUMUSO shall not be liable to pay for any damages in such an event owing to cancellation of the order or delay in delivery.
PRODUCT USE AND SERVICES
The products and services available on the Platform, and the samples, if any, that Platform may provide you, are for your personal and/or professional use only. The products or services, or samples thereof, which you may receive from us, shall not be sold or resold for any commercial reasons.
In case of any products purchased/received /availed from the Platform causes any side effects or don’t suit you, please note that MUMUSO is in no manner, liable to take responsibility for such occurrence. You should carefully read the individual terms and conditions in relation to the products available on the platform and research or consult before using the same.
In case of any alterations, you may visit the nearest MUMUSO store and get it altered free of cost. In case of such events, please do not remove the price tag of the product. Please note that free alterations shall be valid only up to 45 days from the date of delivery.
SALES AND CLEARANCE OFFERS
You may be notified from time to time about flash sales, special occasion sales, seasonal sales or clearance offers through the information you provide to us on the platform. The return policies for such products, availed under the above-mentioned discounts/rebates shall be at the discretion of MUMUSO and shall not be similar to the return policies of regular products.
MODE OF PAYMENT
In case of sale/purchase of any products or merchandise from the Platform, the payment for the same may be made via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets, and Cash on Delivery and reward points if applicable. We recommend online payment options like Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment as they are instant payment options and ensure faster processing of your order. Please note that Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment is limited to the bill amount of Rs.2000 only. In case of orders exceeding Rs. 2000, the mode of payment has to be Credit card, Debit Card and UPI, Wallets and Net Banking. A handling charge of Rs 49 will be applicable on all COD orders.
Mumuso Gift Cards are a convenient way to gift your loved ones with special gifts on their special occasions. Gift cards allow you the option to let your special ones choose their desired gifts as per their wishes. Mumuso Gift Cards are available for RS 500, RS 1000, RS 2000, RS 3000, RS 4000, RS 5000. Please note that while purchasing a gift card, the mode of payment shall be online, and the transaction can be fulfilled via Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking only.
Upon the purchase of a gift card, either the buyer or the recipient shall be notified of a digital code via email and text message. The card will be a DIGITAL card and not a PHYSICAL card. The card shall be non-transferable and will be valid up to a year from the date of issue.
Please note that in case of order amount exceeding the limit on the prepaid gift card, the outstanding amount has to be paid via online payment. In certain cases, the card may not be fully redeemed.
Mumuso is not liable to pay back the remaining amount in any mode of payment whatsoever. Part redemptions of the gift card are exempted as it is valid for one-time use only.
MUMUSO does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. MUMUSO reserves the right to change its fee policy from time to time. In particular, MUMUSO may at its sole discretion introduce new products, and related services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event MUMUSO reserves the right to introduce platform fees or fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to MUMUSO through modes of payment.
LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
References on the Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. This does not in any way constitute endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party by MUMUSO, or indicate any association and relationship between MUMUSO and those third parties.
MUMUSO is not responsible for the content posted by any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or factual accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. MUMUSO do not assume any responsibility for examining or evaluating the offerings of the off-websites pages or any other websites linked from the Site. We shall not be responsible for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit via the Site.
USER CONDUCT AND RULES OF CONDUCT ON THE PLATFORM
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a. belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to
b. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever
c. is misleading in any way
d. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
e. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous.
f. infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
g. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
h. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
i. contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
j. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
k. interferes with another User's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services
l. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
m. violates any law for the time being in force
n. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
o. shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading
p. shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
A. Users refuse to pay for an order
a. Users doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by MUMUSO b. Users fail to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
c. Misuse of another User’s phone/email
d. Users use invalid address, email, and phone no.
e. Overuse of a voucher code
f. Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
g. Users return the wrong product h. Users refuse to pay for an order i. Users involved in the snatch and run of any order
j. Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to MUMUSO
k. User with a very high return rate
l. Repeated request for monetary compensation for fake/used order
- MUMUSO may cancel any order that classify as 'Bulk Orders'/'Fraud orders' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order'/'Fraud Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by MUMUSO:
a. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
b. Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
c. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
d. Invalid address given in order details
e. Any malpractice used to place the order
f. Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
g. Any order paced using a technological glitch/loophole.
- You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuse any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt,or damages the use by other Users of MUMUSO.
- You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead MUMUSO by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or carry out transactions with malicious intentions.
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules, and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- You shall not engage in advertising to or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Platform or related to us.
- The Content posted does not necessarily reflect MUMUSO views. In no event shall MUMUSO assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- MUMUSO hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, appearance, size, colour etc., of the final Product as ordered by the User. MUMUSO Return & Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on MUMUSO within the return/exchange period (Please read carefully, the number of days up to which a product can be returned/exchanged, post-delivery). In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the "Return Policy"
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
The Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of the Government of India) applicable to them respectively for using the Payment Facility and Website.
The material/content posted on this platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India only unless specified otherwise. No representation on the Platform shall be made that may be deemed appropriate or available for use in other countries/locations other than India by MUMUSO. Those who choose to access the Platform from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and MUMUSO is not responsible for the supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
TRADEMARK COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTION
This Website is controlled and operated by MUMUSO to sell products. All materials/content on this Website, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on this Platform is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material whatsoever, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly. You must also not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We at MUMUSO respect and regard the intellectual property of others. In case of any event where You feel your intellectual property may have been infringed, you may contact us.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation;
- attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;"
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability
You acknowledge and hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions and that it constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change/ alter/ modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL/CONTACT INFORMATION
In case of any complaints, queries, or grievances, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org